Propertier at Kansal Corporate Soltions
Views:3469 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Associate Director - Fleet (15-25 yrs)
- Will be responsible for managing the Fleet of the organization with focus on Commercials & containing cost.
- Responsible for managing aspects of Maintenance & Contract management with experience in strategic sourcing, contract management, vendor management, estimation, commercial operations and cost control.
- Proficiency in managing finalization, negotiation, development & implementation of key procurement strategies/ contingency plans with vendor while ensuring that plans are aligned to the requirements of the organization
- Skilled in implementing cost savings measures to achieve reduction in terms of procurement solutions (cycle time etc.)
- Create departmental and fleet expense and capital budgets, to submit for approval to management. Track performance versus forecast on a daily/weekly monthly basis.
- Analyze and determine what vehicles to purchase/lease, and how they are to be equipped.
- Create/update fleet policy and procedures, to include vehicle assignment, replacement policy, accident reporting process, and other procedures.
- Determine what fleet processes should be outsourced, to which suppliers they should be awarded, and to act as primary contact with all suppliers. Track supplier performance.
- Manage or perform regular lease vs. purchase analysis in concert with corporate finance departments.
- Chair company safety committee, determine chargeability of all accidents, and execute company fleet policy when action is required.
- Report fleet expense performance regularly to management, including an annual report when submitting the coming year's budget.
- Oversee the sale of (if leased) via wholesale or auction (if owned).