Propertier at Kansal Corporate Soltions
Views:4505 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Associate Director - Fleet (15-25 yrs)
- Will be responsible for managing the Fleet of the organization with focus on Commercials & containing cost.
- Responsible for managing aspects of Maintenance & Contract management with experience in strategic sourcing, contract management, vendor management, estimation, commercial operations and cost control.
- Proficiency in managing finalization, negotiation, development & implementation of key procurement strategies/ contingency plans with vendor while ensuring that plans are aligned to the requirements of the organization
- Skilled in implementing cost savings measures to achieve reduction in terms of procurement solutions (cycle time etc.)
- Create departmental and fleet expense and capital budgets, to submit for approval to management. Track performance versus forecast on a daily/weekly monthly basis.
- Analyze and determine what vehicles to purchase/lease, and how they are to be equipped.
- Create/update fleet policy and procedures, to include vehicle assignment, replacement policy, accident reporting process, and other procedures.
- Determine what fleet processes should be outsourced, to which suppliers they should be awarded, and to act as primary contact with all suppliers. Track supplier performance.
- Manage or perform regular lease vs. purchase analysis in concert with corporate finance departments.
- Chair company safety committee, determine chargeability of all accidents, and execute company fleet policy when action is required.
- Report fleet expense performance regularly to management, including an annual report when submitting the coming year's budget.
- Oversee the sale of (if leased) via wholesale or auction (if owned).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.