Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:15389 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Associate Director - Financial Research - KPO/Research Firm (10-15 yrs)
Financial Research job opportunity in Noida for a passionate individual having an experience of 10+ Years in Quantitative Research (Equity, Investment, Fixed Income, Hedge Funds) with a leading global firm. You will be responsible for project delivery and client management (existing and prospective clients) across financial research engagements globally.
The client is looking for candidate who will play a key role in strategic decision making and account farming and contribute for the revenue generation for the organization.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
A leading, global firm providing innovative Business Intelligence, Research and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions.
- Understanding business needs of the prospective clients and outlining the areas where research can play a role.
- End to end management of financial and investment research projects to the global stakeholders.
- Preparing in depth business development (BD) proposals which would outline the project's specification, timeline, scope and budget.
- Developing, coaching, inspiring and evaluating team members of the entire financial research domain.
- Handling the responsibility of account farming and executing strategy related initiatives & marketing initiatives at the organization level.
- A CFA / CA, graduate or post graduate in Finance / Commerce from Tier 1 / Tier 2 college with relevant experience ranging between 10-15 years in Equity research, private equity, hedge funds and investment research a global reputed firm.
- Extensive experience in financial modeling, valuation (DCF, LBO, SOTP, Comparable) and industry & sector reports.
- Hands-on experience in planning and executing Business Development campaigns, BD proposals creating marketing material, samples and pitch decks.
- Team leading experience of at least 4-5 years.
- Extensive experience of handling global clients including investment banks, corporate finance advisories, and private equity & consultancy firms.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- High learning and growth opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.