Views:89430 Applications:1684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:741
Associate Director - Financial Research - IIM/MDI/ISB (10-15 yrs)
Are you someone with:
- 10-15 years of work experience in Business Research, Financial Research, Strategic consulting.
- Atleast 5 years in Managing teams and leading projects.
- MBA from leading Indian B-Schools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CxO and other senior stakeholders to achieve strategic and operational objectives and build organisational capabilities on all fronts
- Support the firm's business development and marketing activities through creation of collaterals, thought leadership pieces, proposals and pitch documents
- Oversee delivery of high quality financial research and analytics solutions to global clients. This will include providing domain expertise, assuring quality on deliverables, providing guidance to project managers on complex projects etc.
- Manage cross-functional teams. This will include managing performance, charting out growth path and mentoring the assigned resources across levels
If this excites you, please apply on the position and i will get back to you on your cellphone.