Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:368 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate Director - Financial Reporting - Private Equity Firm (8-14 yrs)
We are hiring for an Associate Director-Financial Reporting role, based with a reputed MNC (A Private Equity Firm), in Mumbai.
Location : Powai
Qualifications : U.S. GAAP technical accounting expertise, Consolidation experience and CPA or equivalent preferred.
Job Responsibilities :
- The Financial Reporting Associate Director will also be responsible for overseeing the quarterly AGM consolidation assessment, general ledger maintenance, and monthly/quarterly close processes.
- Review of general ledger activity, consolidation, and monthly and quarterly close processes
- Oversee quarterly consolidation assessment and reconsideration events
- Review of monthly and quarterly accrual and prepaid process
- Oversee collection and analyses of global bank reconciliations
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of PeopleSoft tree structures, including but not limited to, general ledger legal entity maintenance, modifications, and requests
- Review of quarterly Earnings Release, Form 10-Q and annual Form 10-K filings.
- Assist with review of footnote and MD&A disclosures
- Validation and documentation of financial statements support
- Advance and improve workflow surrounding existing consolidation process with a focus on automating and streamlining AGM ownership interest calculations and reconsideration events which drives consolidation conclusions
- Manage the maintenance of our data collection systems, financial reporting software, general ledger reports and document retention systems
- Build on the existing financial reporting technology plan and execute to support future efficiency and scale of the reporting function
- Remain up to date on accounting and reporting changes and, in partnership with accounting policy team, proactively communicate status and potential impacts
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new businesses that arise due to key transactions/acquisitions
- Ability to manage and deliver complex projects across functions