Views:2855 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Associate Director - Financial Reporting & Advisory Services - Accounting Firm (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting advisory support, including implementation assistance with Ind AS and IFRS
- Lead IFRS 17/Ind AS 117 implementation projects for insurance clients
- Assist the partner in developing the FRAS in west.
- Assist in business development work
- Manage the team of qualified resources
- A Chartered Accountant with a good academic record.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce.
- Expert knowledge and experience in accounting for insurance industry.
- Understanding of Indian GAAP and IFRS framework and ability to research technical topics efficiently and effectively.
- Strong MS Excel skills, along with good working knowledge of other computer programs.
- Ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally
Qualification/Certification: Qualified Chartered Accountant with 7-10 years of work experience
Skill-Set: Insurance Accounting, Financial Reporting and Advisory, IFRS 17, Accounting Advisory