Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:4360 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Associate Director - Financial Reporting/Accounting Advisory - CA/CFA/CPA (8-10 yrs)
- You in your capacity as Associate Director role in Financial Reporting Advisory would have a critical role and would be showcasing multi-dimensional capabilities.
- You would identify business opportunities within their immediate client's business or across industry and you would be responsible for growing existing accounts and attracting new business.
Key Responsibility :
- Independently lead IFRS / IndAS conversion projects
- Prepare and deliver of Technical accounting opinions on IFRS/ US GAAP accounting matters
- Lead and deliver IFRS project including implementation of IFRS 15, IFRS 9 and IFRS 16 for clients within and outside India
- Preparation/development of accounting manuals IGAAP/US GAAP/IFRS/IndAS
- Application of Tax Accounting standards for preparation of tax-based financial statements
- Executive valuations and due diligence projects
- Develop new solutions and actively involved in developing client proposals/presentations
- Ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes
- Assist with hiring, training, and evaluation of practice personnel
- Demonstrate good understanding of the local market and a proven track record of winning projects /growing existing clients and developing solutions
- 8 - 10 years of experience in a related field (Financial Reporting Advisory), preferably in professional services and/or industry. CA, CFA, CPA with a Commerce would be useful.
- The ideal candidate should have good understanding and practical knowledge of IGAAP principles and extensive practical experience of IFRS/US GAAP. He should have worked on IFRS conversion/advisory projects for at least 3-4 years.
- Prior experience in implementation of IFRS 9, 15 and 16 would be an added advantage.
- Experience in capital markets, due diligence, valuations would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, project management and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A valid passport with the flexibility to travel as necessary to meet client needs (role would involve at least 30-40% of travel).