Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:1077 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Associate Director - Financial Planning & Analysis - Automotive Market (10-25 yrs)
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU?
- Partner with the business leaders to drive Financial planning and forecasting process as planning lead
- Monthly financial analysis across the various operating levels to identify and analyze trends, variances from AOP, Latest forecast, and variances from prior years and provide insight and counsel for corrective action up to and including execution ideas and timelines
- Develop and communicate monthly performance commentary and rolling forecasts (At Group, Business unit and Legal Entity level) to leadership teams and drive review forums with Senior Leadership team
- Driving the working capital and cash flow management at group level.
- Ensure robust financial evaluation of all major business decisions
- Periodic investor reporting including consolidated financials, operating metrics, and variance analysis
- Preparation of Board Presentation
- Drive automation of FP&A function including BI tools
- Guiding the controller team with COA in SAP which is in line with management reporting
- Active participation in internal and statutory audits
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Qualification of Fellow Chartered Accountants which would be a must for this role.
- Good financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
- Expertise of Ind AS and applicable statutes
- Good working knowledge of SAP and BI tools
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Good Communication skills written and spoken skills must that be of an expert level.