Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:79 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate Director - Financial Due Diligence - Big4/Consulting Firm - CA (9-11 yrs)
Associate Director - Financial Due Diligence (CA mandatory) - Big 4 Consulting Firm
Job Description: SME Group /Organic/Growth/Due Diligence-West
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple financial due diligence engagements for private equity and strategic clients.
- Handle end to end delivery including supervising and reviewing engagement teams and fieldwork, reporting of diligence findings and coordination with other service lines like tax etc. within the firm.
- Establish strong professional relationships with external clients and internal team members.
- Support the partners in driving select client relationships of the firm
- Take the lead on internal practice improvement initiatives relating to quality, risk, people etc.
- Assist in business development work
- Support a portfolio of engagements, by leading a team of Assistant Managers, Seniors and Associates
- Develop and mentor teams
- 9-10 years of experience
- Qualified CA
- Excellent written, verbal communication with presentation and team management skills.
- Strong report writing and review skills
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback to the team
- Monitor time and manage deadlines of the assignments
- Lead by example, delegate work successfully and develop and maintain high performing teams.
- Identify the opportunities to increase/improve the scope of work.
- Support seniors and independently work on business development initiatives including preparations of proposals and budgets
- Ensure timely billing and collections from the clients
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Ability to manage client expectations through effective communication, technical knowledge, responsiveness.
- High on integrity and a self driven/pro active work attitude to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills and strong working knowledge of other MS Office applications including PPT, word