Senior Consultant at Gi Group
Views:2039 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Associate Director - Financial Due Diligence/Advisory/Statutory Audit - Transaction Advisory Services (14-18 yrs)
Associate Director for financial due diligence, Advisory, Statutory audit
We have an exciting role for you in our financial due diligence team within Transaction Advisory Services. In this role you will get an understanding of financial due diligence and how it impacts deal valuation during a merger, acquisition or divestiture.
You will be responsible for leading a region including managing client relationships, business development and service delivery. You will manage a team of 50-120 professionals and take ownership of your technical and softer skill development, job opening is with one of the Big4.
Experience : 14-16 years of financial analysis/audit/financial reporting and large team management.
Education : Chattered accountant (Not more than 3 attempts)/ MBA Full time
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers.
- Generates ideas for new services and talent initiatives
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Identify, develop and implement best practices in projects
- Assist in negotiating conflicting priorities and expectations
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject
- Possess good accounting skills and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of M&A lifecycle
- Experience in leading large teams
- Be focused on getting tasks done collaboratively
- Attention to detail
- Team building attributes
Hiring is for Gurgaon Location Open of PAN India & Out side India