Recruiter at Windows Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:734 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Associate Director - Finance Planning & Analysis - BFSI (14-20 yrs)
Associate Director Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Exp: 14-20 years
14+ years of post-qualification experience. Preferably Captive Setup, (Female candidate preferred)
Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Strategic finance - taking a longer-term strategy and quantifying it, in a way that enables alternative future outcomes to be measured and evaluated so that optimal decisions can be made
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Strategy Plan, Annual Budgets, Quarterly Forecasts.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- In-depth Variance Analysis, Billing Rates simulation
- MIS, Management Reports, Corporate mandated financial analytics
- Senior management/ partner presentations
- Cost-centre/engagement P&L, Deep Dive analytics of revenue and expenses
- Capital Expenditure forecasting, budget utilization
- Raise the bar, enhance the existing FPA framework
- Ideate and lead Cost optimization projects for the Company
- Work with business engagement team on initiatives related to Process efficiencies.
- Cost-Benefit analysis.
- Liaison with SPOC's across different locations while maintaining rigor on deliverables.
- Managing business partner relationship, regular business/ work related interactions with overseas business partner.
- Finance automation and transformation agenda
- Affinity, inclination towards transformation, automation, data analytics
- Be the change agent and drive transformation projects for Finance
- Automation to bring process efficiencies
- Candidate should have prior experience in respect of the above
- Develop dashboards for reporting
- Manage and organize the work of the Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Managing a team of Financial and Business Analyst
- Controls, checks and balances over processes involving financials, internal controls over financial reporting
- Payroll Accounting & entries, Cost Centre Reporting
- Participate in Statutory audit, Internal audit, IFC etc.
- Periodic Reconciliations
- At least 10+ years of work experience in Financial planning & Analysis field
- Excellent communication and ability to work in a fast-paced environment