HR Consultant at KPS Management Services
Views:2473 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Director - Finance - Education - CA (7-20 yrs)
Key Points :
- Marthi Language is Must
- Having Experience in Education Sector is mandatory
1. To coordinate the working of Head of Finance and Accounts of all universities and institutes .
2. To evolve financial planning for optimum utilization of resources.
3. To find ways and means for introducing new activities and with competitive pricing models.
4. To guide the units to undertake various measures for cost reduction and for improving work efficiency.
5. To streamline MIS for aiding the group to take informed decisions.
6. Responsible for profitability of each unit.
7. Preparing financial proposals for fund raising as and when required.
8. Responsible for all the statutory compliance including charity commissioner.
9. Responsible for getting in-time budgets from all the units and collating and responsible for the budgetary controls.
10. Shall be responsible for financial planning of the upcoming projects and its statutory compliance.
11. Conduct and nominate the team members for various training programs to upscale their knowledge.
12. Responsible for setting up a strong system for internal audits and finalization of annual audits.
13. Conduct reviews of each unit for smooth functioning.
14. Bring the issues to the notice of seniors and resolve the same.
15. Maintain good relations with the vendors, contractors and plan for their payments accordingly.
16. Perform any other tasks as and when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.