Director at HR Synergy
Views:629 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Associate Director - Finance & Accounts/Due Diligence - CA (14-16 yrs)
Associate Director - Finance accounts and Financial Due diligence
Required Experience :
- 14-16 years of financial analysis/audit/financial reporting and large team management
About role :
In this role you will get an understanding of financial due diligence and how it impacts deal valuation during a merger, acquisition or divestiture. You will be responsible for leading a region including managing client relationships, business development and service delivery. You will manage a team of 100-120 professionals and take ownership of your technical and softer skill development.
Role and responsibilities :
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new services and talent initiatives
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Identify, develop and implement best practices in projects
- Assist in negotiating conflicting priorities and expectations
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.