Associate Director - Enterprise Data Architect - Insurance (13-20 yrs)
Industry - Insurance
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - You'll engage and lead the Data Strategy engagements with client executives, define data architectures for Enterprise engagements, and roll-up your sleeves and help the project team with complex technical issues
Leading Canadian Financial Services Company
- Develop data patterns, technologies and collaborate with all regions.
- Hold strong understanding to analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Define security and backup procedures
- Provide leadership on the design & end to end solutions for building data & analytics applications on cloud and on-premise platforms
- Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
- Apply best practices to all solution architecture, design areas, including on-prem, AWS, or a combination. This includes areas such as Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, and Cost Optimization.
- Mentor other data systems designers, both within your team and within other ES or Business units, in order to support solution development and application of best practices.
- Enable the expansion of the Data Analytics - Solutions center of excellence, through education support, publication of solution accelerators, and open discussions on data challenges and opportunities.
- Translate detailed requirements into functional specifications.
- Provide high level estimates for project proposals and solution designs.
- Work with the solutions design team to drive data & analytics strategy across enterprise
- Provides consultation for the evaluation of complex data and software systems.
- Strong hands-on experience in delivering data analytics solution with proven business value
- You'll mentor, develop, and proactively support practice capabilities including recruiting and development of leaders
- Approximately 15+ years of build/design experience related to data service design, building data analytics architecture and leading end to end implementations, preferably 5+ years in a financial services company especially insurance.
- Excellent documentation skills including technical writing, Visio, PowerPoint, flowcharting (5+ years)
- 5-7+ years' experience in development, 3 of which in the capacity of Development and/or Design Lead
- Good to have experience in Machine Learning/AI methodologies and technologies such as Sagemaker, Azure Synapse Azure ML, R, Python, and Azure Data Bricks
- 5+ years' experience acting in the capacity Senior Project roles for sizable IT projects
- Strong experience in delivering projects in Big Data related projects using Cloud tech ( AWS ) data lake technologies like Glue, EMR, Redshift, Lambda and open source technologies like Python, Spark, Hive, Data
- Good to have delivery experience in data analytics and visualization solutions using any modern age tools like SAS, AWS Sagemaker, R Studio, Tableau
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps & automation initiatives within the data deliveries.
- Extremely strong communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills. This includes skills such as conceptual requirements interpretation, solution creation, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent collaboration and leadership skills, a proven ability to adapt to challenges, and a strong interest in coaching and mentoring colleagues.
- Experience with productionizing services at scale and related change management.
- Experience with project management and software development life cycle /SDLC; waterfall and agile (5+ years)
- Proven experience in designing solutions for ODS, data warehouse system integrations
- Strong experience with building DevOps pipelines for Data & analytics technologies. 3+ yrs. in DevOps (CI / CD) related technologies and must have implemented the same in 2-3 projects in the past
Work directly with Senior Partners
Leading the Architecture capability across the organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Siddharth Kalra on +91 124 452 5484.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.