Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:2062 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Associate Director - eCommerce Operations - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - eCommerce Operations - BPO
Our Client is a well established very large reputed brand in IT/ITes managing International and Domestic business. For its existing and expansion for New Business, they are looking for 2 dynamic Sr Managers/Associate Directors to manage Operations/Delivery for their Domestic BPO/BPS division for Multiple clients in eCommerce
- Managing an average span of 500-2000 FTE's.
- Client, Customer & People Management.
- Drive Performance in the team to achieve KPI's.
- Manage and plan the daily team activities and operations.
- Drive Team adherence and manage to schedule.
- Managing Escalations (Internal & External)
- Run reports & conduct a thorough analysis of the missed KPI's & draw an effective action plan.
- Drive Continuous Improvement projects by use of kaizen & Lean practices.
- Performance management and appraisals of the team.
- Conduct weekly reviews & present an action plan to the Management.
- Conduct one on one, skips with the team.
- Feedback and Coaching.
- Knowledge management for the team and quality control.
- Apply performance management strategies - action plans, BQ planning.
- Responsible for people/ employee career development.
- Manage Data Analytics and Data Churn
- Manage Dialing Strategies and manage resource utilization (Should be able to design dialing strategies for better penetration depending on the customer behavior and product)
- Initiate improvement projects and drive efficacy
- Sales skills (should have smart sales techniques basis the products and customer behavior)
- Target oriented approach and should display various approaches to achieve the targets and drive them within the team
Education & Experience:
Postgraduates with 10-15 years of overall relevant BPO experience with 3-5 years in managing a eCommerce or related programs