Lead Consultant at Kelly Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:3437 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate Director/Director - US Tax - Consulting Firm (12-18 yrs)
Prior Experience :
- Minimum 12-18 year experience in US Tax, with experience of signing US Tax returns, Ability to interpret US Tax Laws.
- SME in Partnership or Corporate Tax
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working with US engagement teams
- Experience of working in a cross cultural environment
- Secondment / onshore experience in US will be an added advantage
- CA / CPA / MBA( Finance) / ICWA
- Enrolled Agent
Job Profile :
This individual would play a senior leadership role at the Business Tax Services (BTS) practice for US Geography. The individual would be reporting in to the Head of Business Tax Services (BTS) and would lead a team of over 250 BTS Professionals. This team is a part of Tax Core Service Delivery business unit.
The Detailed Roles and Responsibilities of the individual will include :
- Manage Service Delivery for BTS US and lead the evolution and transformation of operations and processes through implementation of best in class practices from across the domain.
- Lead and implement Quality initiatives for the Business Units and clients managed by the individual
- Lead and participate in the Continuous improvement activities for the operations managed by the individual
- Evolve a methodology to monitor and report on project / process performance and relate the same to revenue / resource utilization
- As a key member of the business tax leadership team the individual will be expected to bring thought leadership aligned to the future of business tax.
- Lead and participate in the Tax Technical and Domain knowledge enhancement projects for the professionals
- Develop and Enhance personal technical knowledge and understanding of US Business Tax
- Contribute to thought leadership through technical white papers and research on a periodic basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.