HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:994 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Associate Director/Director - Strategy - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Associate Director/ Director - Strategy
Looking for someone who is a generalist and go-to person with great business acumen. This role requires close work with the CEO and executive leadership to achieve short-term and long-term strategic objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work along with the CEO and Executive Leadership team to build a roadmap identify and implement key strategic projects to enhance P&L performance
- Partner to achieve targeted financial and non-financial business matrices to accelerate organic/ inorganic growth agenda
- Devise competitive strategies to monitor and review alongside CEO and move ahead of competitors across markets
- Draw insights and provide recommendations that drive key business decisions, in partnership with cross-functional stakeholder
- Take ownership of additional initiatives, strategic projects, or functional areas for business transformation and expansion
- Display strong business and commercial acumen to identify & prioritize operating issues and provide pragmatic solutions.
- Prepare presentations and updates for internal audiences, board meetings, or presentations for company-wide meetings.
Ideal Candidate Background :
- Engineering + MBA from Tier 1 institute with 2-5 years of post-qualification work experience preferably with top tier Consulting firms or high growth start-ups
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources
- Good sense of numbers and excellent excel modelling ability