Principal Consultant at VernoHR Tech
Views:210 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Director/Director - Sales - SaaS (7-12 yrs)
Associate Director/ Director- SAAS
Build, maintain and expand the enterprise customer base by identifying new business opportunities and driving technology adoption with enterprise customers. Play a critical role in taking business to the next level through:
a. Benchmarking & implementing best practices in digital procurement space
b. Technology integration with client & increasing user adoption
Role Responsibilities :
- Identify innovative ways to acquire new enterprise customers by radically transforming their end-to end supply chain (from procurement to delivery)
- Lead pre-sales activities for enterprise accounts. Build sales pipeline and pitch tech. integration proposals.
- Understand customer needs and design tech. integration solutions for the same.
- Identify alignment gaps with customer teams, and drive transparency and accountability through communication and collaboration.
- Manage complex sales cycle selling to CXOs.
- Liaison with clients (and potential clients) for requirement gathering, answering RFQs, delivery, demand management.
- Work with internal, cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Business, Finance, Customer success, SCM etc.) to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations through a rigorous data-driven process.
- Competitive benchmarking through market research.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.