Associate Director/Director - Sales Performance & Process Support (2-5 yrs)
Associate Director / Director, Sales Performance & Process support
1. Manage the implementation and integration of Sales deployment projects as initiated.
2. Manages the implementation and reporting of the Sales Force across all the Leela Sales Associates
3. Provides analysis of the associate activity, account and contact management adoption on Sales Force
4. Provides analysis of the property group and catering management adoption on Sales Force
5. Manages the implementation and reporting of the Leelas performance management system catering to various guest segments (i.e. group, transient, association, corporate, etc.).
6. Leads the Leela Sales Goal distribution process and goal deployment for all Hotels and RSO Teams
7. Ensure performance management system is implemented & sustained across India hotels existing and new
8. Ensure Monthly performance tracking against goals for all Sales Associates on property and RSO.
9. Manages the collation and dissemination of sales associates performance data to relevant reports
10. Provides sales performance analysis of associate goals, productivity, property and RSO sales performance.
11. Works with sales leaders to ensure understanding of sales deployment and effective implementation of this strategy for the performance tool
12. Audits quality of data submitted by hotels periodically to ensure data integrity
13. Audits monthly updating of the performance tool for the RSO associates
14. Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of performance management processes
15. Support the implementation and maintenance of the Leela Bookers Loyalty Program with the appointed Partner.
16. Support in coordination of Sales Trainings (On Site and Virtual) as part of THE LEELA A.S.K initiative.
17. Support in coordination of The Sell the Seller (RSO FAMs) initiative.
18. Maintains and builds all Sales Related SOP and Process Audit Tools for the organisation
19. Collaborating with Resources to Manage Projects, Achieve Goals, and Solve Problems
20. Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
Education And Experience:
- High school diploma; min 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, revenue management or related professional area. OR 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Revenue Management or related major; no work experience required.
COMPETENCIES and SKILLS:
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Technical Skills Ability to manage large databases, experience in Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc. Knowledge in SQL will be an added advantage.
- Analytical/Critical Thinking - The ability to gather and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognize patterns and relationships in complex data; examine data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths, weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems.
- Revenue Management - Knowledge of total hotel revenue management concepts, processes and strategies (including sales cycles and trends, account management, pricing, and inventory management).
- Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems and graphical representation of data.
Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles of selling products or services and understanding sales control systems.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Originality - The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about products, services or situations, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Planning and Organizing - Skilled at establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making - Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities, using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing solutions.
- Stress Tolerance - Ability to maintain stable performance and positive relationships with others while under pressure or opposition.
- Adaptability - Ability to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks or the work environment.
- Strategic Decision Making - Ability to gather and organize information relevant to a long-range goal or vision, develops alternative strategies, and executes a course of action to carry out strategy.
- Leadership Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication skills to influence, and encourage others; promotes sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Interpersonal Skills Maintains relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external others.