Client Partner - Telecom & Services at Grassik Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:149 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Director/Director - Revenue Operations - Online/eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
About the Role :
- Looking for a highly motivated individual, who would be responsible for handling the Revenue Operations for the unit.
- The Revenue Manager will possess strong organizational, communication and management skills.
- The ideal person should ideally thrive in the chaos and ambiguity of start-ups, and loves to structure and solve the most complex problems.
- You are a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a standout colleague.
- The position requires a - hands on- person who is flexible, hard-working and able to work well under pressure.
What you'll do :
- Formalizing the company's strategic-planning processes. Planning & strategizing on achieving revenue numbers & their growth
- Defining long term growth strategy
- Implementation of strategic projects, key for revenue growth. High focus on growth strategy and execution
- Closely working with marketing, product & tech teams to keep everyone's focus on revenue assignments. Work on developing solutions to develop new growth levers & scale existing ones
- Coordinate with internal teams & resolve all the issues that could create barriers in meeting revenue numbers
- Help influence a high-performance culture by challenging critical business assumptions & encouraging cross-functional collaboration
- Data driven hypothesis & insights, leading to tactical growth initiatives
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, pragmatic commercial, highly analytical
- Proficient in market research and data analysis; should be able to provide strong business judgment/build hypothesis
Who can apply?
- 5+ years of experience of handling Revenue Ops or Category Ops in an e-commerce/ OTT/ E-learning/Gaming company
- Overall 5-8 years of experience, Team management experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or Business from a top tier school
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity;
- Should love making value out of data. Have the ability to seamlessly transition from high-level creative brainstorming to conducting and analysing experiments and sweating the details
- Have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should have an eye for detail, analytical mindset
- Should be able to find out action areas, coordinate with internal teams & quickly execute
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a dynamic environment with attention to detail
- Standout colleague and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross functional organizations
What can you expect?
- A fast paced and young work environment which focuses on product innovation and personal growth
- Massive and direct impact on the work you do
- A high performance, high velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth and technology in the online gaming industry
- Rubbing shoulders with some of the brightest & passionate people in the gaming industry
- A culture of taking ownership, sharing ideas and growing along with each product we launch