Consultant at Michael Page
Views:4249 Applications:816 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
Associate Director/ Director - Organizational Effectiveness Consulting - Consulting Firm (10-17 yrs)
Our client is a leading Consulting firm looking to hire their head of practice for their talent consulting business
1. Project Delivery
- Lead Project delivery across Talent consulting and M&A practice solution areas:
- Career Consulting: Organisation Structuring and organisational effectiveness
- M&A Consulting: HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, post-deal HR integration management, project management, culture, communication and change management, etc.
2. Practice development and thought leadership Support:
- Provide support in developing white-papers/ PoVs, creating proprietary tools/offerings under the guidance of internal SMEs, participating in client seminars and industry events, etc.
3. Business development (BD) Support :
- Support business development through participation in BD meetings, driving sales, etc.
- Interact extensively with clients to understand requirements (during project delivery and BD), present recommended solutions, build strong working relationships, establish self as a trusted advisor, etc.
4. Drive their own and team PnL
An Ideal candidate :
- Must have a Full time MBA from a Tier 1/2 college
- At least 10-17 years of work experience with at least 5 years in HR Consulting
- Passion for business development and leveraging network to meet revenue targets