HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:321 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Associate Director/Director - OFSAA Consulting (8-15 yrs)
This role will be responsible to set up India OFSAA Operations in India
You will be required to build a team.
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing consulting on Financial Services (OFSAA) customers, this role brings together deep consulting/industry experience related to deploying Analytic Applications for Financial Services Industry combined with a strong OFSAA product knowledge to be a trusted advisor to our customers in their digital transformations.
- An OFSAA Consulting will work across multiple solution domains and will be responsible for bringing elements from those domains together into a feasible customer solution. He/she will establish a close relationship with the customers and provide functional & technical consultancy about the OFSAA Products in Oracle Consulting OFSAA projects.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Analysis & Design of OFSAA based solutions to address complex business issues across both active and prospective customers
- Interface with our prospects and customers to understand their business and technical requirements, their expectations and plans and assess the feasibility and technical fit for Oracle solutions.
- During the land phase of the customer lifecycle, articulate and discuss the full portfolio of OFSAA and where relevant related Oracle suites capabilities and underlying architecture.
- Partner with our sales to provide support for pre/post-sales activities, such as product demonstrations, webinars and/or presentations, solution designs, proofs of concept, total cost of ownership, guidance during implementations etc.
- Interface with the Product management and related other business units for new releases of the products, OFSAA Roadmap and proper directions of the existing and prospective customers.
- Provide guidance on product direction, feature usefulness, and customer applicability in conjunction with the OFSAA Architect from the technical and functional consulting practices.
- Collaborate with Oracle account team in managing relationships from account plans through to customer becoming a reference in the role of an industry solution expert and as a trusted advisor
- Engage with key customer executives to provide inputs and targeted assistance in select projects to ensure customer success.
- Guide uses to prepare test scenarios during the projects in order to achieve well-tested project outcomes.
Functional Skills :
- Have managed/played a consulting role in large transformational programs across multiple domains of Risk, Finance & Performance Management, and IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- IFRS 17 Analyzer Product experience.
- DIH - Data integrated Hub experience.
- Experience with Oracle products (OFSAA) highly desirable
- Guide and help other OFSAA and Non-OFSAA teammates to get the expected delivery in time
- Should be well conversant with OFS ALM and OFSAAI products/technologies, frameworks, business metadata management and relevant architectural components
- Strong command over OFSAA staging and reporting data model
- Strong Understanding of OFSAA ALM, OFSAAI and OFS PFT, OFS FTP and OFS LRM, LLFP
- Should be versed with functional concepts of asset-liability management and Gap analysis
- Should be versed with functional concepts of FTP, PFT and LRM products
- Expert in data management, data architecture and design
- Ability to understand business needs quickly and articulate solution benefits while securing buy-in from customers
- Financial services software product-based and custom solution implementation experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team leading skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate at senior levels with clients and internal stakeholders
Experience Required :
- Chartered Account (CA) Preferred / Post Graduate (M.Com) / Graduate (B.Com) degree in finance with relevant experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive financial services consulting/technology deployment experience in a dynamic, innovative environment with a large financial institution, software vendor or consulting organization
- Must have a minimum 3 end to end OFSAA implementation experience as a Solution Architect or Solution lead role
Location : Mumbai/Bangalore - Mumbai is first preference and then Bangalore
Additional Information :
- Must have valid passport.
- Client site work / Business Traveling involved