Associate Director/Director - Internal Audit - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
About Role :
- Build and Lead the Internal Audit Team
- Formulating the framework for risk based audit, plan and strategy for internal audits, management audits and concurrent audits and development and implementation of an internal risk based audit strategy and annual plan for the organization.
- Monitor the implementation of various policies of the management
- Ensure the efficacy of internal audits leading to corrective actions and resolution of non-compliance issues.
- Perform ad - hoc or management requested audits as & when required.
- Report the internal audit findings to the Audit committee
- Ensure compliance with internal audit standards and regulatory requirements.
- Identify instances of over and under control and provide management with a clear articulation of residual risks where existing controls are inadequate.
- Partner closely with the business team, identifying areas for business improvement. Primary role is strengthen controls, identifying problem areas and finding solutions for the business
- Continuously review the design, robustness, effectiveness, IT enablement, fraud risk mitigation of the various processes and establish IA protocols for each process
- Strong Knowledge of regulatory Framework is a must
- Knowledge of digital transactions framework and data protection / privacy regulations
- People management Skills and Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong Process Orientation coupled with financial and analytical skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.