Assistant Manager at 2COMS
Views:719 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Director/Director - Delivery Operations - BPO/ITeS (15-19 yrs)
Associate Director/Director for Delivery operations role - Chennai
- You will be responsible for planning and staffing multiple programs for delivering value to customers / internal stakeholders.
- Your focus areas will include areas such as compliance, staff utilization, employee satisfaction, operation health and delivery excellence etc.
- Deliver internal business value through data and metric driven approach to problem solving.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Workforce Management including staffing commitments.
- Lead Strategic Initiative
- Facilitate Talent incubation, Transformation and Retention by working with HR & L&D
- Contract management with 3rd party contractors
- Collaborate and interact with Key stakeholders from company to enable delivery.
- Facilitate people processes in the organization
- Streamlining and improving business processes, long-term business planning, and analysing the effectiveness of existing business functions. Role Requirement
- 15+ yrs of experience in IT industry having been responsible for delivery of large programs/ accounts.
- Should have played the role of Delivery Head or a Sr. Delivery Manager or similar role for an engagement of about 300 team members.
- Strong People Management Skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Incumbent should be well organized, versatile, have a keen attention to detail and the flexibility to work with different aspects of a business.
- Proven Leadership Skill
- Ability to lead and collaborate with multiple stakeholders