HR Recruiter at Etaash Consultants
Views:664 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Associate Director/Director - Credit Risk Analytics - BFS (9-16 yrs)
What we do :
Our team works on financial risk model design and development, model validation and testing, and other advanced data analytics. In particular, we focus on credit risk, Basel II capital, economic capital, operational risk, and insurance risk models. We also advise clients on various regulatory standards, including IFRS 9, and the Basel II & III Accord requirements.
- Perform financial and statistical modeling and analytics for a wide range of client portfolios (financial services)
- Analyze and interpret quantitative results to understand the ness impact
- Conduct review and analysis of credit risk, Basel II capital, operational, and insurance risk models
- Demonstrate good communication skills, including the ability to document reports and presentations for clients
- Demonstrate ability to apply judgment, initiative, and lateral thought to problem-solving
- Work closely with the engagement team and manager while understanding individual responsibilities and deliveries
- Lead thought leadership groups and research and development activities as appropriate
- Supporting Directors and Partners in the development of the Risk Consulting team across S.E.A.
Preferred skills :
- Experience with and/or knowledge of the following is preferred:
- The current financial regulatory landscape (Basel II/III, IFRS9, etc.)
- Quantitative skills and ability to work with large complex datasets
- Credit risk modelling experience (PD/LGD/EAD, stress-testing, economic capital, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.