Head - BD & Client Servicing at COE Solution
Views:64 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Director - Direct Tax - Auditing & Consulting Firm - CA (6-10 yrs)
- Leading a team comprising of qualified chartered accountants and handling a bouquet of corporate clients
- Leveraging on existing connects / clients
- Finalizing client deliverables in consultation with the Partner/Director/Associate Director.
- Leading and coordinating financial services tax and regulatory advisory assignments, with guidance from the reporting senior.
- Reviewing key corporate tax returns and vetting of tax positions
- Overseeing litigation matters and attending to notices from the Tax Department
- Actively participating in business development and other initiatives sought to be undertaken by the team
- Managing and maintaining relationship with clients
- Identifying new opportunities for serving existing and prospective clients
- Initiating and actively participating in client meetings
- Supervising, training and mentoring the team and help in overall growth
- Actively working with cross-functional teams to provide holistic solutions to clients
- Ensuring that projects are completed efficiently within the budgeted time and cost
- Research and assistance in preparation of research papers to formulate the firm's position on key issues
- Research and assistance in writing technical articles for print and online media
- Research and drafting thought leadership publications
Desired Profile :
- Post qualification experience in Financial services tax and regulatory practice, catering predominantly to onshore funds (Category I / II / III AIFs) for at least 5 years
- Experience in conceptualisation, set-up of AIFs in India and GIFT City, and undertaking ongoing tax and regulatory compliances for funds in India and GIFT City
Skill Set :
- Good knowledge of Income Tax law and other laws such as Companies Act, SEBI, RBI and FEMA.
- Practical knowledge of SEBI AIF Regulations, IFSCA Regulations, FEMA inbound and outbound regulations
- Experience in Income tax advisory, litigation and compliance
- Assignments involving significant technical research
- Knowledge on interpretation of double tax avoidance agreements
- Good communication skills including legal/technical drafting
- Good interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.