Associate Director - Digital & Technology Strategy - Information Technology (10-17 yrs)
This is a business leadership role in managing the enterprise application development and management for various Technology products on SCRUM based developments.
The incumbent will play a key role in the Development and support of the company's key Products and Applications used throughout India and overseas.
This includes Analysis, Designing, Developing, and Testing the application whilst also managing technical support tasks.
Also responsible for the creation of a Software Product as per the definition in the Product backlog. This senior role also requires the candidate to have a sound understanding of enterprise application development standards and methodologies and demonstrated experience working with custom enterprise frameworks.
1. Collaborate with business executive leadership across the Company & its internal stake holders. Understand the needs and communicate the team's strategic objectives, enablement of Global D&T software products.
2. This entails requirement assessment, Analysis, implementation, support, roadmap, and cost management.
3. Enablement in terms of local requirements. Any kind of tools and app requirement locally. Specifying Reuse/Build/Partner approach.
4. Providing local support to extended leadership and Providing services like - Business case evaluation, EA services for requirement, Tech stack finalist ion, Solutioning, Product development monitoring, working with SCRUM teams etc.
5. Managing capex, opex requirement for products (especially local).
6. Good understanding of latest technology trends and innovations in industry that will help in solutioning.
7. New Product envisioning also Driving the innovations in the existing products.
8. Product Trainings and Demos for Global and Local products/services.
9. Work closely with the relevant Team to execute Product Road Map and Deliver solutions to the market.
10. Own and manage the product backlog and priority of work
11. Prior Experience in commercial real estate domain and supporting technology innovation's, Product Management, Product Development for digitalizing the commercial real estate will be value addition for the role.
Personal Attributes :
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to easily fit into a distributed development team.
- Customer service oriented.
- Enthusiastic/High initiative.
- Ability to manage timelines of multiple initiatives.
- Very good attention to detail