AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:415 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Associate Director - Deliveries/Execution/Process Development - Education - IIM/IIT (2-8 yrs)
We are seeking Associate Director who can lead the Program & is expertise in end to end executions & deliveries for one of our elite client (institute) in Gurgaon.
Role & responsibilities:
- The role requires one to lead the administration of student affairs including disciplinary committees, students curricular and extracurricular activities as well as other student related activities. These include
- Engaging on student matters with students, parents as well as related internal stakeholders.
- Heading committees that oversee student activities including and not limited to their co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Overseeing the functioning of disciplinary committees and taking action where needed.
- Building a culture of trust, respect and mutual admiration among the student community
- Mentoring and guiding the students in their academic and co-curricular pursuits
- Building relationships with parents and resolving any concerns they might have
- Minimum 2-8 years of experience in senior leadership in educational institutions.
- Experience with student and parent engagement
- Only from premium schools (IIM/IIT) in Delhi/NCR