Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:3316 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Associate Director - Deal Advisory/Mergers & Acquisition - BFS (10-14 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- This individual will play a senior leadership role in the Deal Advisory and Strategy practice, Global Services.
- He/she would be reporting to the Director of US Strategy practice and would lead the M&A diligence and Performance Improvement team.
- Spends at least 50-60% of time delivering / leading commercial diligence and operational diligence type projects with US clients
- Responsible for leading a high performing team of 20+ professionals, work allocation and performance management
- Provide technical leadership by helping project team create hypothesis, draw structure & plan. Also, provides review bandwidth to other team members on their projects as required
- Responsible for business development by showcasing capabilities to member firms, Originates and converts a pipeline of business via detailed plans to increase penetration with onshore teams
- Drives best practices to ensure the continued trajectory in integration with the US firm
- New product/solution development/thought leadership, in line with the vision for future growth
- Sets-up/facilitate the development and ongoing improvement of quality measures in the team
- Lead the design and conduct of new Strategy propositions and other major initiatives
- Be the people leader & develop & implement strategies for Talent Acquisition, Development, & Retention
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
- MBAs, CFAs and Engineers from a leading Indian/International educational institutions
Prior Experience :
- 10+ years of strategy consulting experience, with required exposure to global clients (US / UK a strong plus).
- Experience with working with consulting offshoring set-up would be a plus but not a mandatory requirement.
Technical skills :
- Hands-on strategy and/or operations delivery experience is a must. Further exposure to two or more core strategy propositions is required (strategy propositions may include Market Growth/Entry, Commercial Due Diligence, Operational Due Diligence, Operational Strategy including Performance improvement etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills, and sound commercial acumen
- Exposure to Data Analytics as part of delivering strategy engagements will be a PLUS
- Proficient with synthesis and messaging
- Experience of leading project teams and preparing proposals
- Client management skills
- Able to engage stakeholders in a broad range of business topics, propositions while drawing parallels from other markets and sectors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.