Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:3311 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Associate Director - Deal Advisory/Mergers & Acquisition - BFS (10-14 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- This individual will play a senior leadership role in the Deal Advisory and Strategy practice, Global Services.
- He/she would be reporting to the Director of US Strategy practice and would lead the M&A diligence and Performance Improvement team.
- Spends at least 50-60% of time delivering / leading commercial diligence and operational diligence type projects with US clients
- Responsible for leading a high performing team of 20+ professionals, work allocation and performance management
- Provide technical leadership by helping project team create hypothesis, draw structure & plan. Also, provides review bandwidth to other team members on their projects as required
- Responsible for business development by showcasing capabilities to member firms, Originates and converts a pipeline of business via detailed plans to increase penetration with onshore teams
- Drives best practices to ensure the continued trajectory in integration with the US firm
- New product/solution development/thought leadership, in line with the vision for future growth
- Sets-up/facilitate the development and ongoing improvement of quality measures in the team
- Lead the design and conduct of new Strategy propositions and other major initiatives
- Be the people leader & develop & implement strategies for Talent Acquisition, Development, & Retention
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
- MBAs, CFAs and Engineers from a leading Indian/International educational institutions
Prior Experience :
- 10+ years of strategy consulting experience, with required exposure to global clients (US / UK a strong plus).
- Experience with working with consulting offshoring set-up would be a plus but not a mandatory requirement.
Technical skills :
- Hands-on strategy and/or operations delivery experience is a must. Further exposure to two or more core strategy propositions is required (strategy propositions may include Market Growth/Entry, Commercial Due Diligence, Operational Due Diligence, Operational Strategy including Performance improvement etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills, and sound commercial acumen
- Exposure to Data Analytics as part of delivering strategy engagements will be a PLUS
- Proficient with synthesis and messaging
- Experience of leading project teams and preparing proposals
- Client management skills
- Able to engage stakeholders in a broad range of business topics, propositions while drawing parallels from other markets and sectors