Associate Director - Data Management - BFSI (12-20 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Job Description :
- As an AD - Data Management, you would be in a high impact role and will manage everything from a data perspective, be it identifying the potential problems to defining the end 2 end data strategy.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading international financial services organisation providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate clients. Over the years, it's in-house capability centre has evolved from a pure delivery centre to a capability unit, providing significant contributions to parent businesses
In the capacity of AD - Data Management, this person will be responsible for :
- Provides a standard common business vocabulary, expresses strategic data requirements, outlines high level integrated designs to meet these requirements, and aligns with enterprise strategy and related business architecture
- Organizes data at the macro level & micro level, data models, for a new application.
- Provides a logical data model as a standard for the golden source and for consuming applications to inherit.
- Defines event management and master data management framework and lead its implementation
- Leads discussions with domain experts to extract the necessary information to codify the information flow
To be successful in the position of AD - Data Management, this person should have :
- Breadth in established data technologies viz. Master Data Management (MDM), Data ingestion and emerging data technologies, modelling
- Depth in data management and database design
- Sound knowledge of event management using KAFKA would be critical
- Skilled to lay out correct implementation strategy of master data management as per business needs
- Industry experience in defining & implementing solution using Master data management technologies
- Experienced or conversant in emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualisation, and unstructured data. Must understand them sufficiently to guide the organisation in understanding and adopting them
- Good understanding of implementing & architecting data solutions using the informatica, SQL server/Oracle
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with business and Technology stakeholders
- Utilises team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Comfortable working with quick turnaround times and deadlines
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA from a reputed organization
Job Offer :
- Chance to work on leading data management problems using the newest technology available in a fast and stable environment
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Damini Sarin on +91 124 452 5447.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.