Consultant at Live Connections
Views:1232 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Director - Cyber Security Architecture - BFS (7-14 yrs)
We have opening for Associate Director, Cyber Security Architect
Location : Chennai
Job Description :
Candidate must possess the following :
- 7-10 years of progressive information security experience across various information security / information technology risk management domains such as but not limited to: application security, infrastructure security, identity and access management, vulnerability and cyber threat management, security architecture, etc.
- 3-5 years of previous client facing and advisory experience desired. Big4 IT risk management consulting experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in an information security or risk advisory role for regulated environments.
- SABSA, TOGAF, DODAF or similar architecture framework/methodology experience is strictly required. Certification in such frameworks is highly desired.
- In depth knowledge of common regulatory framework applications including HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, PCI, and similar constructs is highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience in the evaluation, selection and decision making as it relates to security controls is strictly required.
- Previous knowledge and expertise in designing and architecting information technology and security controls across complex and diverse networks, applications and infrastructures is strictly required.
- Technical aptitude and critical thinking skills while having the ability to think outside the box, demonstrated ability to solve complex information security problems, ability to observe security risks and weaknesses and provide security recommendations to respective project and delivery teams.
- Ability to translate technical risk issues and distill such issues to common IT business leaders and upper management.
- Ability to build complex information security designs geared at demonstrating DiD approaches, as well as demonstrate the principals of CIA in a given design.
- Ability to design and incorporate security designs in new, legacy, and in environments undergoing general IT transitions / upgrades.
- Understanding of the current information security and IT risk management solutions market and vendor spaces across broad security domains.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the entire IT stack as well as diverse IT systems, networking and security components, applications, and operating systems. Solid understanding as to how to mitigate risks with common controls such as WAF- S, IDPS- s, MPS- s, AWL, etc.
- Working knowledge of application security controls, common threats, and the cost-effective implementation of mitigating controls and practices.
- Ability to think strategically, exceptional attention to detail and organization skills are strictly required.
- Understanding of information risk management frameworks, regulations, data protection guidelines and standards.
- Experience with working on global teams across time zones, cultures and languages.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required. Additional graduate degrees in related fields is a plus.
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security industry recognized certification required.
Name : Lubna
Contact No : 8296896883
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.