Recruiter at Careernet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:613 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director - Customer Support - eCommerce Firm (8-16 yrs)
Job Opening Associate Director Customer Support_ Ecommerce, Bangalore
We are currently Hiring for one of the premium Ecommerce Firm.
About The Company
The Group is one of India's leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Started in 2007, It has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India's e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts.
Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn's 'Top Companies to Work For in 2019', among the '100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, This is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
About the Team :
- Health is a new startup within the Group. It has the vision to redefine the healthcare services by taking consumers/patients first approach.
- We want to improve the overall health of our patients/customers across regions within India by solving for accessibility, quality and affordability of healthcare services in India.
- We are building a team and systems ground up and are looking for people who are passionate about healthcare problem statements and willing to work in a start-up mode to build the superlative experience & innovative services for Indian users/patients across different touch points in the health management journey.
- Define, design and Lead Prescription and Assisted sales Management
- Develop procedures and policies to facilitate a quality assisted customer service for all health verticals
- Identify and recommend expansions to technology, equipment, and policies to drive customer experience and efficient operations
- Strategically lead & develop team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Manage and maintain patient health records (PHR) securely and accurately in line with the data privacy and protection policy of the country
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams within the org, manage diverse efforts, leverage the teams for synergies and delivering great customer outcomes
- Demonstrate a good understanding of business objectives, align effort and get buy-in from stakeholders to propagate a customer-centric culture within the teams
- 8 years of experience with extensive experience in managing customer service teams
- MBA from a premier business school will be an advantage
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role
- Good understanding of data and technology with 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with product team
- Experience with telemedicine is a plus