Director at Connexio Search
Views:92 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Director - Credit Risk Analytics - FinTech Startup - IIT/IIM/ISB (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a fast-growing Series C, Fintech startup backed by leading VC/PE firms. They are looking for an Associate Director - Credit Risk Analytics .
- Develop credit risk strategies that will drive growth, profitability and competitive success for slice in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory demands
- Manage and develop 2-5 analysts. Coaching and mentoring associates with the goal of developing and retaining talent
- Drive step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behaviour, creating credit policies & risk models, and testing hypotheses using rigorous monitoring and analysis.
- 7-10 years' experience in credit risk analytics
- 2+ years' experience in people management
- Tier 1 college graduates
- Experience with basic analytical techniques (decision tree, regression, RF) and scripting languages (such as SQL, Python)
- Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity
- Tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy, aggressive, yet responsible approach to business
- Ability to build and leverage the capabilities of a high-performing team
- Impeccable written and oral communication, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
This position will Report to the Chief Risk Officer