Co-Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:944 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Associate Director - Credit Control - Professional Services (12-15 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drive and implement initiatives to reduce receivables and accrued revenue, including regular follow up with relevant practices in the Firm.
- Review monthly working capital and provide update on working capital performance to Management.
- Provide update on weekly overdue development to the leadership team
- Drive compliance to the Firm's credit policy across locations
- Engage closely with the Commercial community to ensure we sell the right credit terms for the right practice and ensure the processes support our working capital position.
- Manage working capital elements in the forecasting process
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential clients
- Maintaining records of all Firm's outstanding
- Reviewing and updating the Firm's WIP / credit policy
- Monitor all the payments and credits
- Create credit reports and present them to senior management / leadership team
- Assess and research the client's creditworthiness
- Predict risks by creating credit scoring models
- Analytical thinking ability to derive insights from multiple data sources
- Financial forecasting to develop a range of forecasts and models to assist decision-makers
- Ability to interact, challenge and influence credibly at senior levels
- Autonomy and ability to run and effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to create and maintain efficient tracking tools to pursue business leads
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE :
- (M.B.A), preferably in business or project management from a tier I college.
- Prior Credit control / advisory experience in a professional services firm would be a plus