Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2421 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Associate Director - Credit - BFS (7-9 yrs)
JOB OBJECTIVE :
The Associate Director is expected to drive the functioning of the credit function for one or more sectors within the credit team. The role will be to perform quarterly financial, operational and portfolio reviews of the Company's partners across sectors, prepare credit notes, carry out sector level research and provide recommendation to assist in taking further credit exposure on the Company's partners, to develop a thorough understanding of the underlying sectors to assess the sector risks such as credit risks, regulatory risk, economy risk etc. He/she will also be expected to cover clients to assess the ground level credit risks and to be able to identify early warning signals.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- To be able to manage a team of Senior Associates/Associates and ensure that day to day tasks of the team which includes handling transactions, performing credit analysis and recommending further exposure are handled smoothly. Devising and managing systems to systematically enhance the knowledge capabilities of the team.
- To be able to carry out independently detailed quarterly financial, operational and portfolio reviews of the company's partners and provide credit recommendation independently without minimal supervision
- To perform sector benchmarking across players of the underlying sector and detailed analysis of the operational drivers in the sectors and become a sector expert in a span of next one/two years
- To ensure liaising between business and other internal teams to ensure timely approvals
- To visit clients to assess the ground level operational risks
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the wider policy, regulatory environment and recent development in the sector
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES :
Minimum Qualifications :
Minimum Experience :
- Seven to Nine years of relevant experience in the financial sector preferably in the banking/non-banking finance sectors/Rating Agencies.
- Experience in entity level credit analysis and understanding of credit risk modelling for loan portfolios
- Experience in handling a team
- Understanding of mortgage of immovable and hypothecation of movable properties would be a plus
- Must possess intensive knowledge and expertise in the financial services market in India
Skills Required :
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS-Office tools
- Self-starter with the ability to own the role and develop / lead a high quality team
- Ability to multi task and deliver qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.