Consultant at Integrated Personnel Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:2130 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Director - Credit - BFS (6-10 yrs)
To perform quarterly financial, operational and portfolio reviews of our client partners across sectors, prepare credit notes, and provide recommendation in order to assist in taking further credit exposure on the Northern Arc Capital's partners, to develop a thorough understanding of the underlying sectors to assess the sector risks such as credit risks, regulatory risk, economy risk etc. To cover clients to assess the ground level credit risks and to be able to identify early warning signals.
- To be able to carry out independently detailed quarterly financial, operational and portfolio reviews of Northern Arc Capital partners and provide credit recommendation with minimal supervision
- To perform sector benchmarking across players of the underlying sector and detailed analysis of the operational drivers in the sectors and become a sector expert in a span of next one/two years
- To ensure liaising between business and other internal teams to ensure timely approvals
- To visit clients to assess the ground level operational risks
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the wider policy, regulatory environment and recent development in the sector
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
Minimum Qualifications: - MBA in Finance / CA
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in the financial sector preferably in the non-banking financial sector
- Understanding of credit risk modelling for loan portfolios
- Have an advanced level understanding of mortgage of immovable and hypothecation of movable properties
- Should have experience of assessing credit based on cash flows
- Have an advanced level understanding of rating transitions and loss modelling
- Adaptable, confident, reliable and motivated graduates with strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and deliver qualitative outputs consistently at short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.