Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:260 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Director - Corporate Investigation Counsel - IT (18-25 yrs)
Responsible for and oversee all internal investigations - corporate compliance ( Conduct Counts or CC ) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through companys various CoBE reporting channels in India. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters ( GCCM ) Global Lead, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
- Responsible for Oversee and supervise GCCM team in India
- Oversee, lead, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations, whether in own GCCM team or in other organizations
- Lead and actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through various reporting channels
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
- Provide advice to organizational leadership and key GCCM stakeholders concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
- Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
- Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
- Consult with and advise HR and ER leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
- Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
- Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Global leads for oversight.
- Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues.
- Virtual role - anywhere in India
- Need somebody with Litigation and dispute experience,
- Role will support - global
- Internal stake holders handling
- 17 people team size - spread across
- target companies - Fortune 500 companies
- Mandate - Law degree
- 18+ Years of Exp