Analyst at People Prime World Wide
Views:3085 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Director - Corporate Function - CA (15-20 yrs)
Designation : Associate Director
Qualification : CA
Experience : 15+Years
Skills Required :
Specific Responsibilities :
- Solid experience supporting from a FP&A perspective: Budgeting, Analytics and Expense management activities.
- Investment Proposals : Experience in working on capex related approvals within the corporation.
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis with regard to Capex investment proposals, facility expansion activities, BAU investments etc. Clearly express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing at appropriate times.
- Financials : Preparation of financial data and various dash board on a periodical basis and assist decision making associated with large scale capital Investments.
- Corporate functional support : Provide financial support during negotiations related to software and hardware purchases, facility related purchases/leases, and investments in new geographies.
- Finance : Experience in controllership functions and good understanding of accounting standards such as US GAAP and IFRS.
- Governance & Compliance : Experience in managing and advice STPI/SEZ related compliances with stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.