Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:351 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Associate Director - Corporate Affairs Programs In-Charge - Handicrafts & Handloom/MSMEs/Agri Sector (8-12 yrs)
Associate Director - Programs In-Charge
The Corporate Affairs Programs In-charge role has both internal and external facets to it, and the successful person will be expected to lead critical cross-functional programs that build and enhance Companies reputation among external stakeholders to aid in policy advocacy. S/He shall act as a bridge among various Corporate Affairs teams on matters of operations, strategy, and knowledge.
Broad responsibilities could extend, but not be limited, to leading programs in the following sectors:
- Handicrafts & Handloom
- Agricultural and Farmer Producer Organisations (FPO)
- In addition, S/He will be tasked to gauge and deliver on the data analytics needs of the Corporate Affairs team, synthesising disparate datasets from Flipkart & Group companies into a cohesive narrative.
- Design, Build and lead Corporate Affairs Programs among external stakeholders, including the Govt.
- Identify opportunities to build new ecosystem partnerships
- Manage diverse stakeholders, drive project execution, monitor performance, solve for risks/roadblocks
- Drive the design, and scale-up of data analytics dashboards for advocacy and research
- Contribute to team's advocacy efforts through research and analysis on a range of topics
- Skilled Program Manager with experience in running high-visibility programs in key economy sectors
- Proven track record of devising strategy, identifying and mitigating risks, and leading ops teams to deliver against stiff, moving deadlines
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder groups, undertake negotiations with wide range of stakeholders
- Understanding of all or some of these sectors: Handicrafts, MSME, FPOs, and key policy considerations
- Some amount of technical competency and experience of data systems, analytics dashboards
- Highly Collaborative with ability to multi-task in a complex environment
- Ability to build highly productive interpersonal relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Prior experience in Govt. bodies / Govt. facing corporate programs will be an added advantage