Associate Director - Control Assurance - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
Knowledge Required :
- Knowledge / experience in fields of Internal Audits,External Audits / Statutory Audits and SOX projects.
- Working knowledge of financial reporting concepts and information technology general controls and business process controls concepts in the areas of systems
- We are looking for an extremely self-motivated individual who will relish the opportunity to join a growing part of the business, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
- As part of the ITGC and MCT team, members will assist territory engagement teams with testing of IT general controls and Manual controls activities. These activities will primarily relate to the following cycles / domains:
Change management :
- Logical access (i.e. user administration, accessre certification)
- Computer operations (i.e. problem management,batch processing, back-ups)
Program development :
- Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable;Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll;Treasury).
- Have understanding of Internal controls and compliance
- They will be responsible for overseeing their team members performance of testing in these area, monitoring workload, timelines and budgets for the work being performed.
- The role provides an opportunity for the individual to interact with territory audit teams to articulate the objectives and testing results.
- The individual should have excellent communication(written and verbal) skills and should be able to work with global teams independently with minimal supervision.
- The individual should have the ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards or quality of the work being performed.
- Candidates would be required to perform and manage engagements / expectations while training / coaching team members.
Minimum Degree(s) :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years experience in managing engagements and teams in the domains mentioned in the Job Description above - Candidates with - Big 4- or equivalent experience would be preferred
- Chartered Accountant (not mandatory)
- Understanding of audit concepts and regulations
Certification(s) preferred :
- CISA / CISM / CISSP / ISO 27001 LA certifications are preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.