Senior Executive at SSJ Solutions
Views:1485 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate Director - Consulting Delivery (7-10 yrs)
Position Title: Associate Director
Location: India (Any region acceptable)
Experience: 7-10 Years(Post MBA)
Independently lead the delivery of complex consulting engagements and work streams for large enterprises, focusing on enterprise transformation and optimization strategies. These engagements have multi-faceted objectives impacts including business, technical, organizational, operational, and cost reduction impacts.
Educational and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a top-rated school, with focus in Computer Sciences or related fields, required
- Advanced degree in Computer Sciences, Business or related field preferred
- Industry recognized certifications in business analysis, process design, user experience and project management preferred
- 7-10 years of IT consulting, management consulting and/or operations management, in a consulting firm or professional services group in software/tools vendor
- Experience managing and developing client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction, managing client expectations, and mining client accounts
- Developing a financial business case, risk modeling, and strategies around business transformation, digital technologies and strategic sourcing
- Developing RFP statements of work, financials, service levels, and terms & conditions
- Performing risk analysis and due diligence on technology provider qualifications
- Managing provider relationships & liaison during technology & services transactions
- Direct hands-on experience in architecting, executing and managing transition planning and transition support activities
- Deep knowledge of the market for process and IT automation technologies, business process
management solutions, and integration software
- Experience with creating business cases for transformation and modernization, including analysis of both total cost of ownership and potential cost and revenue impacts of the transformation
- Experience managing large budgets and ensuring timeliness, quality, and cost of engagements
- Support of intellectual capital in new growth areas
- Support of proposal development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal and client skills, with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Demonstrated leadership, client management, project management and business development skills - Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 80% of the time.
NOTE: This is a hands-on consulting delivery role. Resumes for sales or business development resources, or resumes with a predominantly sales or business development focus, will not be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.