Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:1620 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Associate Director - Consulting - BFSI Domain (9-14 yrs)
Job opportunity in Mumbai who holds good exposure off BFSI research, holding 10+ years of hard-core experience in research and advisory/consulting role in the BFSI domain who is holding great people management experience as well. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
One with prior great exposure of BFSI Research and great People Management exposure would be preferred.
One should hold previous exposure towards the Strategic and Consulting side of BFSI domain.
One of the leading research organization.
- Ability to promptly assess sector level changes and trends and understanding of inter-linkages with the macro economy.
- Ability to predict sector developments and foresee Flair to get market intelligence and the skill to deliver business and commercial insights to clients.
- Ability to execute and manage assignments across a range of areas including:
a. Business strategy and planning
b. Transformation of business and processes
c. Market assessment and opportunity identification
d. Business/geographical expansion
e. Commercial due diligence
f. Business plan feasibility
g. Competition benchmarking
- Responsible for connecting with market participants, as required, for obtaining critical information.
- Author and publish articles to showcase thought-leadership and build franchise for the business and represent the business in external forums
- Strong expertise and knowledge of the BFSI sector in India.
- Ability to drive business development and acquisition efforts in the sector.
- Experience in managing and executing projects, directly dealing with clients along with relevant experience in team management.
- Strong understanding of the way in which technology is transforming the BFSI landscape.
- Ability to think out of the box and come out with innovative solutions/ideas to complex challenges.
- Ability to structure and write high-quality reports and make presentations.
- Ability to structure excellent proposals to obtain business.