Views:1309 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Associate Director - Compensation & Benefits - IT (12-15 yrs)
Designation : Associate Director - Compensation & Benefits
Reporting to : Chief People Officer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
As Associate Director Compensation & Benefits, this role plans, directs and co-ordinates the Compensation and Benefits activities of the organization globally. As a key subject matter expert the role provides insights, consultation and advice to Human Resources Business Partners and the senior business leaders as required.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead the Compensation team for the organization globally
- Manage all compensation processes: Cyclical processes, One-off compensation changes, Variable Compensation schemes, commission schemes, etc
- Provide compensation and benefits competitiveness and market trend insights to design appropriate programs to attract, motivate and retain talents
- Analyze the sales/service/operations incentive plan effectiveness and develop & improve sales/service/operations incentive plan
- Develop and update salary structure to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Participate in regional and global team providing local input into global compensation and benefits projects
- Responsible for implementing regulatory and compliance matters if they related to compensation and benefits functions locally
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the total rewards framework of the Company by offering guidance and education to local HR team and/or senior business managers with regard to compensation and benefits programs and philosophies.
- Strengthen the communication in the area of total rewards to establish better understanding from senior stakeholders down to individual employees level
- Partner with Human Resources business partners locally and regionally to ensure timely and effective communication, and implementation of HR strategy, policies and practices Pre-requisites for the role.
- MBA or Masters degree in HR with 12 - 15 years of relevant experience, preferable in a global IT services organisation.
- Strong numerical analytical capabilities and be able to deduce logical conclusions through interpreting the data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills with strong presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use discretion and deal effectively with uncertainty, change and ambiguity