Views:2234 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Associate Director - Compensation & Benefits - IT (12-15 yrs)
Designation : Associate Director - Compensation & Benefits
Reporting to : Chief People Officer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
As Associate Director Compensation & Benefits, this role plans, directs and co-ordinates the Compensation and Benefits activities of the organization globally. As a key subject matter expert the role provides insights, consultation and advice to Human Resources Business Partners and the senior business leaders as required.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead the Compensation team for the organization globally
- Manage all compensation processes: Cyclical processes, One-off compensation changes, Variable Compensation schemes, commission schemes, etc
- Provide compensation and benefits competitiveness and market trend insights to design appropriate programs to attract, motivate and retain talents
- Analyze the sales/service/operations incentive plan effectiveness and develop & improve sales/service/operations incentive plan
- Develop and update salary structure to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Participate in regional and global team providing local input into global compensation and benefits projects
- Responsible for implementing regulatory and compliance matters if they related to compensation and benefits functions locally
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the total rewards framework of the Company by offering guidance and education to local HR team and/or senior business managers with regard to compensation and benefits programs and philosophies.
- Strengthen the communication in the area of total rewards to establish better understanding from senior stakeholders down to individual employees level
- Partner with Human Resources business partners locally and regionally to ensure timely and effective communication, and implementation of HR strategy, policies and practices Pre-requisites for the role.
- MBA or Masters degree in HR with 12 - 15 years of relevant experience, preferable in a global IT services organisation.
- Strong numerical analytical capabilities and be able to deduce logical conclusions through interpreting the data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills with strong presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to use discretion and deal effectively with uncertainty, change and ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.