Consultant at LeadHire
Views:1127 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:291
Associate Director - Channel Sales - IIM (5-15 yrs)
The Associate Director, Channel Sales is responsible for generating sales qualified leads by building a relevant and robust distribution channel across the target markets.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the Company and assigned channel partners.
- Building, maintaining, and managing relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinating the involvement of Company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Selling through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Managing direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensuring partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participating in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales, ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling in the Softwares / Application via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- 5+ years of experience with B2B sales
- 7 years selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Company.
- Independent & resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Masters degree from a reputed school (IIMA, IIMC etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.