HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1211 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Associate Director - Center of Excellence - Healthcare (13-17 yrs)
Associate Director-Center of Excellence (CoE) - Healthcare
- Ensure offshore captive delivery leverages best practices to drive delivery for IT Portfolio across multiple new projects and maintenance work.
- Act as conduit between onshore PM, Dev, and Support teams, defining process & managing transition of products from development to support
- Relationship management between internal/external service providers
- Ensure alignment/standardization of processes across Business units.
- Metrics generation/reporting to support service performance management and Continuous Service Improvement Plans
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
- Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration
- Responsible for the performance of direct reports.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure that all information systems, products, and services meet IT Service standards and end-user requirements
- Participate in the selection and onboarding process for new IT staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interview process. Ensure staff have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities
- Manage budget planning, resource scheduling and all deliverables produced by the team
- In collaboration with IT management team, review IT strategy and ensure staff resources are in place to achieve vision
- Ensure that all team members follow industry standard - best practices- and SOPs are written and followed
- Perform other duties as required
- Will report to Country Leader with a dotted line to CIO
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communications with clear ability to create - followership- with a large group of technical resources.
- Excellent relationship building and interaction with senior IT leadership of IT to help increase global leverage.
- Hands-on development experience with.Net (specifically C#) stack and leading test methodologies is a must.
- Hands-on experience with modern DevOps frameworks
- Highly organized and a good multi-tasker
- Direct experience in Configuration Management running in an enterprize level operation
- Experience with IT service management systems (ServiceNow preferred)
- Working knowledge of on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure environments.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks to protect healthcare data and ensure Part 11 compliance.
- Demonstrate clear ability to learn new technologies and keep abreast of new trends.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.E in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication; with 7 years IT experience including project management or systems analysis with team lead or supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Total work experience of 13-17 years, should have managed a team size of 40+
- Please do not apply if you do not have experience managing or overseeing Center of Excellence (CoE) projects-
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.