Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:8032 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Associate Director - Category Marketing - FMCG/FMCD (8-14 yrs)
- Incharge the go to market for launches in category. Launches are the oxygen of this category and any product success is determined by its launched.
- This role involves working closely with the marketing communications team to develop the assets for all the relevant communication mediums for mobile launches, sustenance campaign and for category related campaigns.
- Responsible for bringing new customer as per the requirement thru the year-planning and developing effective marketing communication campaigns for category growth, new launches and sustenance.
- Understanding the whys behind the sales of different brands and price segments - and build on the same to give the right messaging on all touch points customized by brand models.
- Content ideation / creation to drive engagement on the category and on specific brands through own media and other customer touch points.
- Working with in-house/external designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Improving the usability, design content and conversion of the assets prepared for social and digital.
- Understanding of how digital marketing domains work for category and prepare the roadmap for digital marketing for the category basis that generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.