Senior Consultant - Analytics & Technology at Crescendo Global
Views:2045 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:232
Associate Director - Business Transformation - Finance Domain (13-18 yrs)
Associate Director-Business Transformation-Mumbai
Looking for Business Transformation expert with 13+ years of experience in design and implementation of business transformation and operational excellence.
Location: Navi Mumbai
Your Employer: Leading provider of investment research serving different market regions across the globe.
- Drive significant impact to the business by executing transformational projects for different business lines
- Support thought leadership on future state operating models and processes with special emphasis on capabilities such as AI, Machine Learning, RPA, etc.
- Collaboratively work with global stakeholders on engagements to deliver impactful results
- Act as a change agent and manage end to end delivery of work streams on projects
- Support / collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement comprehensive business improvement plans that support the business strategy.
- Facilitate adoption, implementation and sustainability of Agile / LEAN processes, practices, principles and mindset
- Provide critical thinking to help teams link their strategic goals to execution plan
- 13-18 years of experience in business transformation and process excellence
- Understanding of finance domain
- Lean six sigma Master Black Belt/ Black belt certification must
- Experience in business transformation design and implementation engagements focused on operating model and process improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team in a collaborative way. Influence employees at all levels
- Must be able to ensure lean transformation design principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical skills across academic and professional experience
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.