GM Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1457 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Associate Director - Business Operations - Cash Logistics Firm (16-18 yrs)
- Overall Accountability for Regional Operations.
- Effectively strategizing & handling Logistics operations, maintenance and route optimization for the assigned region.
- Identifying & managing risk factors during operations ; Analyzing operations carried out with proper infrastructure, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc.
- Managing ATM's & CDP in the region.
- Fleet Management & Manpower Management
- Effectively handle process related improvements
- Liaison with government bodies (RTO, Police and Local Municipal officials etc.)
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high client satisfaction levels.
- Conduct Regular Audits - Keeping close watch on process adherence & conduction surprise audits
Qualifications & Skills :
- Master's degree in operations; plus a minimum of 16 years of full-time experience of leading field operations in Logistics or Retail industry.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence behaviors and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Having high level of integrity and honesty