Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:748 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Associate Director - Business Finance - FinTech (3-6 yrs)
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers in P&L, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, P&L Management.
- Owning preparation of AOP by appropriate KPIs/run rates - Participating in AOP discussion and support scenario building / simulation modeling, validating with Business stakeholders and ensuring deliverance of actuals within AOP.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Through analytical review and trend analysis, track performance against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals/targets, and provide performance insights.
- Develop scenario models in support of the assessment of business development and growth opportunities.
- Assist in preparing presentations in support of monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic initiatives of the Company.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
- Partner with accounting to support and influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the financial reporting.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget and periodical updates of forecasts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.