HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3096 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - Business Finance - eCommerce - CA (10-14 yrs)
Must be a CAs (2006/2007/2008/2009) pass out
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyse key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management.
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Influence and drive business decision / action with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying exception / inconsistencies, initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate in revenue forecast calls and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management.
- Provide daily updates / flash to finance and sales management on the close progress.
- Lead revenue close process deal tracking, collaborate with upstream and downstream process team for resolutions.
- Participate in monthly close calls with the controller's organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support finance / business leader in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses working including working out margin protection / improvement plans.
- Develop Budget modeling by establishing KPIs / Run rates.
- Participate in budget discussion and support scenario building/simulation modeling.
- Preparation of budget pack / presentation with appropriate budget comments to support budget reviews including submission for divisional / corporate consolidation.
- Tracking of sales performance against set targets and provide periodical updates to business.
- Lead / Participate / Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
Must Have Skills:
- Graduate / Post-Graduate from a tier 1/ tier 2 University or business school / should hold a degree in finance with
- 10 to 14 years of Relevant Experience.
- Prior experience in Relevant Industry / Business Facing Roles will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi-location setup / good team manager
- Expertise in Office Tools MS Excel, PowerPoint Skills.
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter, strong Team Leader - Role would require interaction with Cross-functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.